Driving Legally in Vietnam: Obtaining the Right Driver’s License

  • Ms Nancy by Ms Nancy
  • 1 year ago
  • 0

When it comes to driving legally in Vietnam, obtaining the appropriate driver’s license is crucial. This involves understanding the licensing requirements, such as age restrictions, knowledge tests, and practical examinations. Familiarize yourself with the local traffic laws and regulations to ensure compliance. Seek guidance from the relevant authorities or consult with a professional to navigate the licensing process smoothly. By obtaining the right driver’s license, you can enjoy safe and legal driving experiences in Vietnam.

In this article, Hiyori apartment for rent will guide you through the procedure of temporary residence registration in Da Nang.

Some necessary documents:

In order to know clearly about that, please send us the following documents and information, we will check and offer early-stage consultation for free and then will provide you some options and assist you to get Vietnamese driver licenses if interested:

1️⃣ Valid passport, visa, TRC/ PRC (temporary/ permanent residence card if any, and Vietnam visa is valid for at least 3 months, or TRC/ PRC is valid for at least 6 months).

2️⃣ Fully temporary addresses in Danang/ Hoian.

3️⃣ Original home country licenses, International driver’s licenses copies (front side and back side) if any.


Price to g𝐞𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐦 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 (𝐀𝟏)

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 : 𝟑.8𝟎𝟎.𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐯𝐧𝐝 (In Danang)
𝟓.𝟎𝟎0.𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐯𝐧𝐝 (In Tam Ky)
Exam Date : 𝟭𝟱/𝟴/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)
️Location : 𝐃𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐆 – HOIAN
How to get a lifetime driving license in Vietnam ?
Having a valid driving license from your country.
Taking a practical test ( Exam Date : 𝟭𝟱/𝟴/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ).

How to contact us

Please select one of your convenient options:
1. Fanpage inbox: https://www.facebook.com/Hiyoriapartmentforrent
2. At registration form link: Here
3. Website: https://namireal.com/
4. Cellphone/ Zalo/ Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/ Wechat: (84)796265522.
5. At our office: My An, Ngu Hanh Son, Danang
Please make an appointment when you come to our office, bring your original passport, TRC and driver licenses for better check.

Make TRC (temporary residence card).
Make Marriage, birth license,Work Permit…
Make Company license.
Make Visa Extension.

See more:

Compare listings